Friday, July 30, 2010

Coffee coffee coffee, how I love thee. You get me through the day, you are very enjoyable alongside a cigarette and how very 'regular' you keep me.

I have a caffeine addiction. It's a problem. A cup of coffee when I wake, a cup of coffee before work, after meals, hanging out with friends. So much coffee, and I wonder why my heart goes a mile a minute after being up for the better part of THREE DAYS STRAIGHT. I was finally self-aware of this addiction this morning when the nescafe' coffee machine at my workplace gypped me of my coffee. What happened was...the little paper cup didn't drop properly, so when the coffee dispensed, it dispensed right into the drain below. TEAR TEAR =(

Needless to say, I didn't even get upset. Instead, I planned my next move. I immediately put the next dollar into the machine, and when the cup dropped, I ignored the "drink filling" red light, and shoved my hand into the slot, putting the cup where it needed to be. Luckily, I didn't burn my hand, but even if I did, I wouldn't have minded. COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE. *Drools*.

No comments:

Post a Comment