Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where's the remote?

So usually, when I get home from work, I pop on the comedy network, or spike. I turned on the family channel the other day because they were showing the original Batman movie, and I haven't been able to find the remote since. So when I get home from work, I watch "Handy Manny", "The Imagination Movers" and "Wizards of Waverly Place" before eventually passing out on the couch. I think it's cute how Handy Manny essentially teaches children spanish, by the many spanish characters on the show saying spanish sentences, and immediately repeating the phrase in english. =] The imagination movers is lame, and I really don't want to explain what it's about. Wizards of Waverly place is overacted, but I'm still amused. I need to find the remote control very badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment