Thursday, July 29, 2010

I always discover new things to talk about in this blog while I'm working at night. The problem is, recently, I've had trouble remembering what I was going to talk about.

I finally remembered one.

The vast majority of popular music is bass, snare, and questionable lyrics.

I swear, every time one of the new "hottest" tracks is released, the lyrics involve going to the club, being dressed in high fashion, doing shots, and convincing women that it's okay to cheat on their boyfriends when said men are not around. It's kind of upsetting to hear younger people spouting these lyrics, posting to their facebook statuses, and what have you, as if it were religious doctrine. Maybe I'm just super conservative. Or maybe the morals of today are far too liberal.

No comments:

Post a Comment