Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday

The weather sucked today, so I clearly had no intention of leaving the house. Sadly, I had to drive to Ocean's, the chinese supermarket, so my mom could buy some food. Parking in that plaza sucks, because half of the drivers are oriental asians, who have a fairly accurate stereotype of being bad drivers. Luckily, I made it home alive. After arriving home, I sat on the couch all day and watched the comedy network, which I realized today plays the same things more than once in a day, so I watched the Comedy Now:Russell Peters set for a while, which was funny even after seeing it many times before. I'm currently still on the couch, watching an episode of Corner Gas for the second time today. That show is only subtly amusing. Canadian comedy lacks something, and by something, I mean a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment