Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My life is uneventful

I'm currently in the middle of my 3rd week of working at Canadian Medical Labs. The first week, I spent my breaks smoking at least one, at most three cigarettes, drinking coffee and listening to Z103.5 on the radio in my car. In the second week, I started napping on at least one of the breaks, if not both, smoking only one cigarette, drinking only a little coffee. If I decide to not nap, I might just recline my seat and sit in silence, or even worse than silence, I listen to 680 News Radio. Since when did I care what's new in the world? I'm so behind in times, I only play videogames from the 90s, and the occasional game from 2001, but really, that's because my laptop is 7 years old. I do not intend on purchasing a new one anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment