Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Friday night will always suck more than yours.

I hate having to leave a party early. My friend, Evan Webb had a little house party at his house in Mississauga last night, and I decided to attend for a couple of hours, since he's a pretty good friend of mine and all. I realize that my GPS navigator needs to be updated, because it made me go around in a circle looking for his place because a certain road that currently exists did not exist in my navigator's database. that wasted about 20 minutes of gasoline driving around at about 70km/hour. LOVELY. Anywho, I finally got there, and it was a good time, but then I had to leave to drive Michelle Liu (who you can see here) back to Brampton, then go to work, which was only a few kilometers from Evan's house. Sucks.

We finished our work even earlier than usual, finishing the last batch of test tubes at around 4:00am. For those who don't know, I work in the Hematology department at Canadian Medical Laboratories, located at Kennedy and Courtneypark in Mississauga.

On the lighter side of things, I purchased a new bottle of Burberry Touch, my favourite cologne, yesterday. My other bottle is almost empty. boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment