Saturday, May 22, 2010

Keeping Cool in the Summer Weather.

My sister Amanda was complaining today about her poorly ventilated apartment. She explained to me how she wakes up in the night, uncomfortable, and as such, has trouble falling asleep again, tossing and turning for hours on end.

I am sympathetic to her plight, but I disagree with her methods.

Tip 1. STOP MOVING. You'll produce less heat, and thus reach some temperature equilibrium.

Tip 2. You could walk over to the bathroom and splash cold water on your face, but that seems like too much effort (T.M.E).

I would write more, but T.M.E.

P.S. Please see my sister's art blog, amanda-delacruz.blogspot.com, she's kinda awesome.

Edit: My uncle Jesse is currently applying the 'do nothing' method on the couch next to me. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment