Sunday, May 30, 2010

Starbucks/Adlibbing crappy stories.

Today, I went to Starbucks to meet up with a handful of university friends. I new anything I got there was going to be too expensive. I bought an iced tea. that came up to 1.94. I expected since the size was called Tall that the drink might be a reasonable size. It was small, and tasted shitty anyway. What a waste.

One of the girls there has an interesting romantic life, and when I say interesting, I mean she deals with some cracked out assholes. But whatever. Anyway, most of the time, when people tell me stories, I tend to assume they're going to be boring. So once in a while, I'll chime in and finish their sentences with something that I find amusing or something that is inappropriate (which I also find amusing). For example, today, the girl was discussing the story of her run in with a certain other male friend of mine. Names have been changed to protect those involved.

girl: So when I met Bob, I was really really drunk, so I thought-
me: -You wanted to give him a handjob?
girl: No, I thought he was cute.
me: Continue your story.
girl: So I walk up to him, and he says all smoothly-
me: "I would love it if you gave me a handjob."
girl: OH MY GOD! no. He says it's a little loud in here, wanna go talk in my room? It's right downstairs.
me: so then you say. "I give you happy ending. 5 doh-lah."
girl: You're disgusting.
me: Sorry, continue your story.
girl: So I go up to Natasha, and I say I'm going to leave with him. She says no, and Bob wanders off. When I see him again-
me: He's making out with Natasha?
girl: Shut up. No, he's talking to some other girl. I didn't really talk to him after that.
me: That story sucked.
girl: You're an asshole.

I have better examples of this, but whatever. This happened today, and I thought it was funny, always bringing the joke back to the same handjob related theme. =]
That girl pretty much hates me now, but I still had fun making fun of her.

4 comments:

  1. oh dere warren LMAO. Your a PIG haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's not going to be happy with you writing about her on your blog....and since when do you have a blog? Funny stuff!

    Its Laurie by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, she's seen the post. I've had this blog for a little while now, it's a great way to vent my frustrations, and just say random stuff, really. =]

    ReplyDelete