Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Holidays: A typical day in the life of me.

After winter exams, the majority of people are all, "Whooooo! Christmas!"

I suppose after a long semester of assignments, midterms, hangovers, and regrets; it's probably nice to make the trip back home in order to indulge in meals that don't involve kraft dinner, oatmeal, meatless spaghetti, or McDonald's (YUM).

I, on the other hand, don't really give a shit about winter holidays. Well, sure, it's nice to not have assignments to do. But without plans to do anything, most days look like this.

6:00am: Wake up. Put on sweatpants (maybe). Check fridge. Check freezer. Check fridge. Fuck, there's no food. Back to sleep I go.

9:30am: Wake up again. Did Dad make food yet? If yes, rejoice. If no, go back to sleep.

9:30am-5:00pm: If I'm not eating or pooping; dick around on the computer.

5:00pm: Text someone to hang out.

6:00pm: Bail on plans. Too lazy to put on pants.

7:30pm: Sleep?

2:00am: Yeah, I didn't sleep, I was on the computer still.

4:00am: What the fuck am I still doing awake? Sleep-time.



Yeah, holidays are boring for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment